Dear Dude from High School,
I HATE YOU
Name a jerk-off that you went to high school with, now fast forward 20 years of not talking to, thinking about or wasting breath on. Has this absence been a void in your life? I didn’t think so. Well, thanks to Facebook you can welcome them back into your inner circle. They can look at pics of your family, know your whereabouts and “write on your wall” or take a quiz to show what cast member of Star Trek you are most like.
5 Things to consider before friending me on Facebook
1. I hated you then – I still hate you now – Fk Off
2. There was a reason we didn’t talk then – I hated you
3. We’re not friends in real life and won’t be friends in your computer screen – Fk Off
4. Giving me access to your pics, career and life gives me stuff to to write about on this site
5. Girls – I have either F’ed you or failed to F you but have zero interest in you now
Isn’t a quick google of me enough?